What Will They Think of Next?
Rose Mula writes, "They've invented a car that parallel parks itself, but when will they give us one that will drive itself so I can concentrate on my cell phone calls, answer my laptop email, and eat my sandwich … without worrying that a cop is going to pull me over." Read More...
- Breaking News!!! SHOCKING, JAW DROPPING or ASTONISHING Notifications
- New Year's Peeve! Forgetting Self-improvement Vows
- So You Think You Can Cook? I Could Manage the Basics Or So I Thought!
- Goodbye Clutch – Hello Tote, Preferably One with Wheels to Carry All My Essentials
- It's Time to Hang Up My Traveling Shoes
- Why? Like Why Do I Waste Time Watching "The Chew" Chefs Concoct Recipes I’m Never Going to Attempt and Other Conundrums
- Quiet, Please! Will Someone Please Turn Down the Volume on the Planet!
- New Year's Peeve; Forgetting Self-Improvement Vows
- Pet Peeves (Yes, Again!)
- How Great to See You! You Look Marvelous! And Other High School Reunion Tales