Wine Books for Gifting: On Inexpensive Wines, Must-Try Wines, Politics, Seasons, Corks and Beaujolais
Sharon Kapnick reviews wine books for gifting, among them books that advise what to sip for each season; How Governments, Environmentalists, Mobsters, and Critics Influence the Wines We Drink; 1,001 Wines You Must Taste Before You Die and To Cork or Not To Cork.Read More...
- Martha's Vineyard, a Seafood Heaven, 'Sea to Table'
- 7 Ways to Survive While Julia Child's Kitchen is Closed for 7 Months
- An Apology for Demon Rum
- Book Review: Oldman's Brave New World of Wine: Pleasure, Value and Adventure Beyond Wine’s Usual Suspects
- On Argentina, Malbec and a Good-Value Argentinian Producer
- Wine Packaging Lightens Up: More Appealing Wines Are Available in Eco-Friendly Containers, Offering Good Value and Lower Carbon Footprints
- Too Good to Miss: Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio 2009
- Book Review: Parker’s Wine Bargains: The World’s Best Wine Values Under $25.00