Style: Shopping for the Fashionable, Different and Inexpensive Items at Kimono Kool
We're always looking for inexpensive but attractive accessories for our young granddaughters and daughters, as well as ourselves. We bought a pair of Kimono Kool shoelaces from Dandelion in San Francisco and thought we'd pass their brand along to our readers. Decades ago, we bought similar items made from Japanese kimono material that were used at that point as very narrow ties; we used them as belts and passed one along to a granddaughter recently to wear on a Cacharel dress we had saved from one of our daughters. This site still has Kimono belts; the great advantage is that they usually fit into any size belt loops.
Hair accessories, jewelry, bracelets and bangles are part of the product range for this company, as well as bags and pouches, belts and sashes, straps and holders, caps and shoelaces. Additional specialty items include such products as ipod cases and coffee cup sleeves. Even though one would supposed that the material would be fragile it seems just the opposite of that, as we can testify to.Read More...
- The Revisit: Doesn't Everyone have a Bird in Their Earring?
- Lady in Red: Perhaps Adjust Your Wardrobe and Alert Chris de Burgh To Re-release His Song
- The Metropolitan Vanities Hold A Variety of Beautifying Paraphernalia
- Shopping at Santa Monica's Museum of Art
- Museum Shopping: Noctural and Tide Computer, a Shakespeare Toy Duck, a Mrs. Delaney Pink Botanical Mug,
- Gold, Jasper, and Carnelian: Johann Christian Neuber, Master Craftsman and Court Jeweler
- Shop at the Supreme Court
- Magical Jewelry on Display: A Nubian conch shell amulet, Egyptian Pectoral and a Hathor-headed crystal pendant
- Van Cleef & Arpels Haute Jewelry Show at the Cooper-Hewitt Extended
- Secrets of the Silk Road