We were intrigued by the name of this site and found that in addition to a marvelous assemblage of interesting and green gifts, the site suggests charities to contribute to, local suppliers to contact. Eco-friendly gifts are arranged according to category and brand, too.
Some of the designers included are Oeuf, Inhabit, Brave Space Design, English Retreads, Amenity, Modern Outdoor and Josh Jakus. We spotted a kids and baby gear category that included some Sibi products we had fallen for at a special sale; a dovetail bicycle bowl; and an ebony-toned smartwood desk that can be assembled in minutes fit for a netbook-sized or larger computer. A category of gifts under $50 includes Wrought Irony dinner plates for $8, Brown Bean Espresso set, a Soap Opera Soap Set (charming and collectable Pop Ink artwork jackets the four bars)and Redbean Holiday cards. And, yes, there are gifts for pets, bedding, and health and beauty.Read More...
- A Denver Destination Vacation: Spun, Adventures in Textiles
- Utterly Unsuitable: Choosing a Swimsuit for an Older Woman
- Ferida's Wolff's Backyard Series: Lovely Lavender and Pretty Pinks
- Advice to Little Girls by Mark Twain —You ought never to "sass" old people unless they "sass" you first
- The Holiday Hustle Hassle
- Science Gift Guide: Top Holiday Picks from the Exploratorium Store
- The Holidays: So Help Me, Muse . . . To Rhyme my News
- Someone To Watch Over Me ... And My Shoes
- National Archives Nationwide Network and Attachments: Faces and Stories from America’s Gates
- A Favorite Shopping Source: The National Building Museum