We were intrigued by the name of this site and found that in addition to a marvelous assemblage of interesting and green gifts, the site suggests charities to contribute to, local suppliers to contact. Eco-friendly gifts are arranged according to category and brand, too.
Some of the designers included are Oeuf, Inhabit, Brave Space Design, English Retreads, Amenity, Modern Outdoor and Josh Jakus. We spotted a kids and baby gear category that included some Sibi products we had fallen for at a special sale; a dovetail bicycle bowl; and an ebony-toned smartwood desk that can be assembled in minutes fit for a netbook-sized or larger computer. A category of gifts under $50 includes Wrought Irony dinner plates for $8, Brown Bean Espresso set, a Soap Opera Soap Set (charming and collectable Pop Ink artwork jackets the four bars)and Redbean Holiday cards. And, yes, there are gifts for pets, bedding, and health and beauty.Read More...
- Lost: An Incredible Emporium
- How Many Kinds of Birds Are There and Why Does It Matter? Gifting at the American Museum of Natural History
- Thinking Thankful: The Pings to the Heart
- The Upheaval of a Broken Bar Stool and a 70-Gallon Fish Tank
- Here and Now: A History of Trips That Yield the Most Various Experiences in the Smallest Locales
- A Sort of Drawing-Room Tobogganing Exercise: John Singer Sargent's Mrs. Carl Meyer and Her Children
- Printing a Child’s World at the Met Museum, The Summer of Hamilton at New York Historical Society and Roz Chast at Museum of the City of New York
- Communication Gap: I'm Not Ready To Get Off the Stage
- Everything’s Just Peachy: Salvaging An Infuriating Day
- Beauty's Awakening Exhibit, the Museum's Shop, and the Knight Trueheart's Quest to Find and Awaken "the Spirit of All Things Beautiful"