We were intrigued by the name of this site and found that in addition to a marvelous assemblage of interesting and green gifts, the site suggests charities to contribute to, local suppliers to contact. Eco-friendly gifts are arranged according to category and brand, too.
Some of the designers included are Oeuf, Inhabit, Brave Space Design, English Retreads, Amenity, Modern Outdoor and Josh Jakus. We spotted a kids and baby gear category that included some Sibi products we had fallen for at a special sale; a dovetail bicycle bowl; and an ebony-toned smartwood desk that can be assembled in minutes fit for a netbook-sized or larger computer. A category of gifts under $50 includes Wrought Irony dinner plates for $8, Brown Bean Espresso set, a Soap Opera Soap Set (charming and collectable Pop Ink artwork jackets the four bars)and Redbean Holiday cards. And, yes, there are gifts for pets, bedding, and health and beauty.Read More...
- A Sort of Drawing-Room Tobogganing Exercise: John Singer Sargent's Mrs. Carl Meyer and Her Children
- Printing a Child’s World at the Met Museum, The Summer of Hamilton at New York Historical Society and Roz Chast at Museum of the City of New York
- Communication Gap: I'm Not Ready To Get Off the Stage
- Everything’s Just Peachy: Salvaging An Infuriating Day
- Beauty's Awakening Exhibit, the Museum's Shop, and the Knight Trueheart's Quest to Find and Awaken "the Spirit of All Things Beautiful"
- Utterly Unsuitable
- When You’ve Seen One, You’ve Seen the Mall
- Ending Modern Slavery: A Senate Committee's Hearing; Bills Introduced On Abortion, Breast Density & Enhancing Adoptive Services
- Friendship: Sally and I are great friends, though it's hard to understand why. We have so little in common
- Clothes Encounters: Where were the modest plaid skirts, bow-tied blouses, and shiny loafers my girl friends and I wore to high school?