We were intrigued by the name of this site and found that in addition to a marvelous assemblage of interesting and green gifts, the site suggests charities to contribute to, local suppliers to contact. Eco-friendly gifts are arranged according to category and brand, too.
Some of the designers included are Oeuf, Inhabit, Brave Space Design, English Retreads, Amenity, Modern Outdoor and Josh Jakus. We spotted a kids and baby gear category that included some Sibi products we had fallen for at a special sale; a dovetail bicycle bowl; and an ebony-toned smartwood desk that can be assembled in minutes fit for a netbook-sized or larger computer. A category of gifts under $50 includes Wrought Irony dinner plates for $8, Brown Bean Espresso set, a Soap Opera Soap Set (charming and collectable Pop Ink artwork jackets the four bars)and Redbean Holiday cards. And, yes, there are gifts for pets, bedding, and health and beauty.Read More...
- Clothes Encounters: Where were the modest plaid skirts, bow-tied blouses, and shiny loafers my girl friends and I wore to high school?
- SeniorWomen's Holiday Shopping: Geek Culture, Sparkly Slippers, Dressing Gowns, Central Park Plates, Spices & A Charity RatingSite
- Color Me Impulsive
- Thinking Thankful: The Pings to the Heart
- 2014: Books for Children and Young Adult Readers Certain to Make Good Holiday Presents
- Terror and Wonder: Exploring Gothic culture's roots in British literature
- Lady in Red: Perhaps Adjust Your Wardrobe and Alert Chris de Burgh To Re-release His Song
- Love Your Library
- Last Vermeer to Remain in Private Hands: A Young Woman Seated at a Virginal
- "You Think I Should Choose Life?" Asks Lady Mary in Downton Abbey's Season Four