One Beat Behind
Adrienne G. Cannon writes, 9:30 AM. Saturday morning. Jazzercise class. The beat revves up as does the complexity of the moves. Uh-oh ... that old feeling has come back. Was it really three years ago that I began to lament my position of 'last in line?' Read More...
- Good News: Dementia Rates Decline Sharply Among Senior Citizens Falling from 11.6% in 2000 to 8.8% in 2012
- 100 Years of Pulitzer Fiction Prizes and a New Way to Submit an Entry to the Competition
- Our Eyes Turn Towards the North: Senior Women in Canada
- Stolen, Chopped Up and Stripped of Parts; Cities Breathe New Life into Abandoned Bikes
- Learning to Ride – or Not: A Permanent ineptitude With Regard to Two Wheels
- Why You Won't Lose Weight With Exercise Alone; Rethink the Effect of Physical Activity on Daily Energy Expenditure
- Elaine Soloway's Rookie Widow Series: To Be Adored; Holiday Parties and Offended2013
- A Playlist Connected to a Pillow Before, During and After An Operation
- Young Forever? No Thanks!
- Supersurvivors and A Level of Contentment: The Fordham Centenarian Study