Inaugural Journal, Sunday
Jo Freeman writes, "The combination of the first African American elected President followed by Pete Seeger, the 89-year-old folksinger who had been convicted for 'contempt of Congress' in the year Obama was born, made one believe that the Sixties had triumphed after all."Read More...
- Updated: This Rule Just Negated by President Trump Through Executive Order: The Stream Protection Rule That Protected Drinking Water for 100 Million in the US
- Protesting the Inaugural: The Day Before
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- In An Absense of Action: Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence and Make Communities Safer
- CultureWatch Reviews by Nanda and Gregg Provide Gift Ideas: Crime and Culture, Three Extraordinary Murder Mysteries
- Culture Watch Reviews: Teaching Girls About Women’s Political Gains Crucial For Progress
- A Sandy Hook Mother's Appeal for Commonsense Gun Responsibility Reforms
- A Climate Rally at the Right Time
- The Electoral College Needs Some 'Splaining; Who Are Faithless Electors?
- How The Health Law Might Be Changed By The Next President