Frosted Cakes: Seven-Minute Frosting, 1234 Cake, Pound Cake Torte and Carrot Cake
Margaret Cullison writes, "I suffered from cake envy after attending a friend's birthday party. Her cake that year looked like a lamb with white frosting and coconut curled fur. The cake completely enchanted me."Read More...
- So You Think You Can Cook? I Could Manage the Basics Or So I Thought!
- Martha's Vineyard, a Seafood Heaven, 'Sea to Table'
- Hands in the Dough; The Sound the Hot Loaves Made When You "Thumped" Them to See If They Were Done
- America's Favorite Dish: Pyrex, Shaped Not Only By Designers and Engineers But By Women Consumers
- My Mother's Cookbook; Recipes from Younger Friends: Cindy’s Cookies, Gaby’s Butter Cookies with Jam, California Cheesecake, and Cynthia’s Lemon Bars
- Things My Grandmothers Taught Me; Maxims for Growing Children
- Food Secrets of Downton Abbey: When the Gravy Froze & Dropping Fake Prawns Onto the Dowager's Lap
- Ferida Wolff's Backyard Series: Pumpkins In the Patch, Halloween and After
- Summer Cookies: Aunt Rickie's Icebox, Mom''s Iced Orange Drop, Aunt Myrtle's Ginger and Jean's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- Culture Watch Book Reviews: My Beloved World and Consider the Fork