Julia Sneden writes, "Sports venues used to be named after people of achievement, if they weren’t named for the teams that used them. Nowadays, despite the fact that most venues are built at least in part by taxpayer dollars, "naming rights" are sold for large amounts of money."Read More...
- Last One In's a Scairdy-cat! The Mere Words "deep end" Turned Me to Stone
- Thinking Thankful: The Pings to the Heart
- What Is In Those Pills? The FDA Does Not Evaluate a Supplement’s Contents or Effectiveness Before It Appears On Shelves
- Friendship: Sally and I are great friends, though it's hard to understand why. We have so little in common
- Gridiron Cards at the Met: Grange, Thorpe, Washington, Unitas and Rockne
- Lifelong Pursuits: Allure