Book Review: When Everything Changed; The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 to the Present
Nichola Gutgold reviews: It is these stories that serve not only to entertain but to caution the next generation of women to keep pressing on, and to be appreciative of the hard won progress of women who have gone before.Read More...
- National Museum of the American Indian: Kay WalkingStick's Retrospective
- States Attack the Pay Gap Between Women and Men; Latinas Earn 54% of What White Men Earn.
- Congressional Bills Introduced: Abortion, Encouraging STEM Education, Affordable Birth Control and Child Care Credits
- Culture Watch Book Reviews — Against All Odds: Resisting Oppressive Cultures, Political Violence and Natural Catastrophe
- Attempts to Curtail Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Look At the 2015 Record In States
- CultureWatch: Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste
- Culture Watch Reviews: Teaching Girls About Women’s Political Gains Crucial For Progress
- 2014: Books for Children and Young Adult Readers Certain to Make Good Holiday Presents
- Culture Watch. A The Art of Mystery Writing: What’s in a Series? The Latest Books of Andrea Camilleri, Linda Fairstein, Robert Galbraith (J. K. Rowling), Donna Leon and Louise Penny
- Writing About Breast Cancer: From Books to Blogs