Book Review: When Everything Changed; The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 to the Present
Nichola Gutgold reviews: It is these stories that serve not only to entertain but to caution the next generation of women to keep pressing on, and to be appreciative of the hard won progress of women who have gone before.Read More...
- Liz Shuler, AFL-CIO's Secretary-Treasurer: Women and Work
- Presidential Proclamation -- Women's Equality Day, 2016
- Book Reviews by Serena Nanda and Joan Gregg: Crime and Culture, Past is Present
- Jo Freeman's Convention Diary: Organized Women at the Democratic Convention; More Events of, by and for Women Than Any Other Single Group
- National Museum of the American Indian: Kay WalkingStick's Retrospective
- States Attack the Pay Gap Between Women and Men; Latinas Earn 54% of What White Men Earn.
- Congressional Bills Introduced: Abortion, Encouraging STEM Education, Affordable Birth Control and Child Care Credits
- Culture Watch Book Reviews — Against All Odds: Resisting Oppressive Cultures, Political Violence and Natural Catastrophe
- Attempts to Curtail Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights: Look At the 2015 Record In States
- CultureWatch: Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard, and the Reinvention of American Taste