A Curmudgeon's Complaint
Joan L. Cannon writes, "If only we had Mark Twain or Voltaire to make the campaign speeches, Aristotle or Kant to force us to entertain enough thought to allow some expansion of minds. Farewell Harold Ross. You're missed."Read More...
- Strong Sisters: "When the going gets rough, they know I'm not the weak sister"
- How you can keep following the President Obama, First Lady Michelle, and others; White House Shareables
- Jo Freeman's Letter to Congressman Nadler About the Confirmation of Jeff Sessions and his Prosecution of Albert Turner in 1985
- Masterpiece's Victoria Drawn From the Queen's Diaries, an Eight-Part Drama
- The US Government Owns Almost Half of the Land in the American West; Supporting Through Revenue-Sharing Programs
- Ever Wonder Why We Change Our Clocks? The Process of Adjusting to the Disruption in Circadian Rhythms
- A Website With USA Statistics About Women Experiencing Unwanted Sexual Touching
- Optics, Illusion and Paper Cut-Out Scenes: Paper Peep Shows at the Victoria and Albert Museum
- A Place for Healing and Reconciliation: National Museum Of African American History And Culture
- Life After the Dinosaurs: ENIAC Couldn't Telephone, Skype, or Text, Search for Pokemon, Make Travel Reservations or Warn of Tornadoes