As I Look Back
John Malone writes, "Is this perhaps just a case of the criminal returning to scene of the crime? Or am I searching for answers about the real meaning of my life — the good, the bad and the ugly?" Read More...
- With a Daily Dial, Police Reach Out to Seniors; Automated Telephone Reassurance Systems Began Nearly Three Decades Ago
- Hospitalized Patients Treated by Female Physicians Show Lower Mortality, Readmission Rates; "The difference in mortality rates surprised us"
- Strong Sisters: "When the going gets rough, they know I'm not the weak sister"
- New Ammunition For An Appeal: Judge Accepts Medicare’s Plan To Remedy Misunderstanding On Therapy Coverage
- How you can keep following the President Obama, First Lady Michelle, and others; White House Shareables
- Jo Freeman's Letter to Congressman Nadler About the Confirmation of Jeff Sessions and his Prosecution of Albert Turner in 1985
- Masterpiece's Victoria Drawn From the Queen's Diaries, an Eight-Part Drama
- "Like Putting an Arsonist in Charge of Fighting Fires"; "[Pruitt] Has Fought Environmental Protection Agency Pollution Limits on Toxic Substances Like Soot and Mercury"
- Oldest Adults May Have Much to Gain from Social Technology: Feeling Less Lonely, More Satisfied and Physically Fit
- The US Government Owns Almost Half of the Land in the American West; Supporting Through Revenue-Sharing Programs