Fa La La La Frantic
Julia Sneden writes, "Oh dear. I have once again blown last year's resolve to approach the holidays in a calm, well-organized fashion. At my age, it should be getting easier to figure out how to navigate the season with equanimity, but somehow things always spiral out of control."Read More...
- Ferida's Backyard: Holidays and the New Year; A Hawk Sighting
- Thinking Thankful: The Pings to the Heart
- Cooking with Grandchildren Including Abby’s Inauguration Cookies, a Sweet Antidote to the Current Presidential Campaign
- FA LA LA LA Frantic: Scaling Back on Holiday Excesses
- Missing Persons: I look at our grown-up sons and realize those little boys are never really very far away
- 2014: Books for Children and Young Adult Readers Certain to Make Good Holiday Presents
- Young Forever? No Thanks!
- My Mother’s Cookbook Frosted Cakes: Seven-Minute Frosting, 1234 Cake, Pound Cake Torte and Carrot Cake
- Thursday is the New Black
- And Now for Something Completely Unstuffed: OrigaMIT, Paper Architects, Fairy Tales, Explorations in Personal Geographies and Stencil Styles